Ministry in Ukraine
Since 2001/2002, we have been involved in ministry here in beautiful Ukraine. We have seen many changes over these years. Some good. Some not so good. We are so grateful that we can live and serve here.
Living in Ukraine is not easy ,sometimes. But it is always a joy and a privilege. Sometimes we look around us and wonder what in the world we are doing here and if it even matters that we are here. But during those times, the Lord always brings us a message that we are right where He wants us to be and doing exactly what He wants us to do.
Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
Our current ministry opportunities:
- Ministry to families who have children with special needs. This includes a weekly Bible study (Friday nights) for parents and children
- Saturday one-on-one (or one-on-two) discipleship training, one-on-one relationship building with families and group Bible Studies
- Saturday English school
- Worship Arts ministry at Kyiv International Fellowship Church. Chris serves on the Leadership Team, leads worship, and is in the teaching/preaching rotation.
- Summer camps for families with children with special needs. Currently planning for Summer 2017
- Seasonal ministry events
- Everything else that the Lord brings into our path daily